When you need a real estate home inspection, you can rely on our expertise.
Buying, selling, or investing in real estate can be risky at times, especially if you neglect to obtain a home inspection first. A real estate home inspection can reveal just about everything you need to know about a house before you make any major decisions regarding it, and we’re the company you can trust to provide this inspection for you in Lumberton, North Carolina. At Criterion Home Inspection LLC, we are proud to offer high-quality real estate home inspections for buyers, sellers, investors, and others in the area.
We offer several types of real estate home inspections, including the following:
- Home Inspection for Buyers- Before you make the biggest purchase of your life, we’ll inspect the house in question. If we find major issues, your contract may protect you if it has a contingency clause. Alternatively, you could negotiate with the seller to fix the issues.
- Home Inspection for Sellers- We can offer a home inspection before you sell your house, so buyers will have more trust in you and there will be greater interest in the property.
- Investment Home Inspection- If you are a real estate investor, we can conduct a home inspection, so you’ll know if a home is worth your while or not.
- New Home Inspection- New homes need to be inspected to ensure they are up to code and in compliance with state and local safety regulations.
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection- An excellent way to garner more interest in your home listing is to get a home inspection before you list.
Contact us today if you are interested in a real estate home inspection.
At Criterion Home Inspection LLC, we provide real estate home inspections for customers in Fayetteville, Sanford, Hope Mills, Laurinburg, Dunn, Southern Pines, Lumberton, Raeford, Benson, Clinton, Eastover, Elizabethtown, Erwin, Lillington, Mount Olive, Red Springs, Rockfish, and Spring Lake, North Carolina.